I am such a sucker for chicken...it is just so amazingly tasty and versatile. I found this great recipe on Pinterest. Here is the original recipe.
Prep time: 40 mins
Cook time: 25 minutes
-1 package of cream cheese
-1 package of crescent rolls
-2 shredded cooked chicken breasts
-1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
-1 cup of grated cheese of your choice (I recommend mozzarella or monterey jack cheese)
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp pepper
-1 cup of breadcrumbs
-1/4 stick of melted butter
-ranch sauce (for dipping)
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cook 2 chicken breasts in boiling water for 40 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from water and shred into tiny pieces.
4. Mix the chicken, cheeses, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
5. Spoon the mixture into the crescent rolls.
6. Roll the cresent rolls and seal tightly around the chicken mixture.
7. Melt the butter in the microwave. Brush the top of each crescent roll with butter.
8. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
9. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Dip in ranch sauce for added flavor!
*To reheat, place in oven at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.