Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
-1 package pepperoni
-1 jar pizza sauce
-4 sticks of string cheese
-1 container of crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
-1/4 cup butter
-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder or salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lay out parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Roll out crescent dough, and spread a little bit of pizza sauce over each crescent dough.
3. Lay 4 or 5 pieces of pepperoni onto each crescent dough. Cut each string cheese stick in half, and place one half on each crescent dough.
4. Sprinkle a very tiny bit of garlic powder onto each crescent dough.
5. Roll each crescent dough up, sealing edges as best you can.
6. Heat butter up in the microwave and brush over the tops of each roll.
7. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top of each roll.
8. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the top of each roll.
9. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
10. Remove from oven. Heat up remaining pizza sauce and serve with pizza rolls.