I was looking for a new way to make potatoes, and I found it on The Pioneer Woman's blog. Amazing recipes on there! Mine didn't turn out as good looking as hers, but they sure were yummy!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
-8 red potatoes
-3 tbsp olive oil
-Kosher salt (to taste)
-Black pepper (to taste)
-Rosemary (or other herbs of choice)
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add in potatoes and cook them until they are fork tender (about 35-40 minutes, depending on the size. Bigger potatoes = longer to cook)
3. Drizzle olive oil on the pan. Don't be shy...the more there is, the less the potatoes will stick!
4. Place potatoes on the cookie sheet, spaced apart well.
5. Take a potato masher and press gently down on each potato. Rotate the masher and press again. (you may need to break up bigger pieces gently with a fork. I definitely had to!)
6. Brush the tops of each potato with olive oil.
7. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chopped rosemary (or other herbs) over the top of each potato.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Post a Comment