Two of my favorite foods in the world are tacos and pizza, and when I saw this recipe that combined the two, I was over the moon for it! I made it for the first time and loved it. The nice thing is, you can jazz it up with whatever toppings you want to. As a note, you can substitute refried beans for the meat, or do 1lb ground beef and 1 can of refried beans. Simply heat the beans up in the microwave before adding to the crust.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
-2 cans of crescent rolls
-2 lbs of ground beef
-2 packets of taco seasoning
-1 can sliced black olives
-1 bag of shredded taco cheese
-1 container of sour cream
-1 head of lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Brown the ground beef in a pan.
4. Take the crescent rolls and lay them out in a cookie sheet. Pinch the dough together where there are gaps (essentially lining the entire pan with the dough. Push the dough up on the sides of the pan as best as you can without creating holes in it.
5. Put the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 11-13 minutes. When the edges start to turn brown, remove from oven.
6. Sprinkle the taco meat on top of the dough.
7. Sprinkle the black olives on top of the meat.
8. Next, sprinkle cheese on top of the meat and olives.
9. Place back into the oven for 2-3 minutes--enough to make the cheese melt. Remove from oven and serve.
10. Serve with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, chopped tomatoes, and any other toppings you would like.
Post a Comment