You can even cheat and buy everything for the spaghetti pre-made (including meatballs!) This is an easy one to throw together, complete with meatballs from scratch.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
-1 lb ground beef
-2 tsp salt
-2 tsp pepper
-1 tsp garlic powder
-3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
-1 cup Italian bread crumbs
-1 package of pasta
-1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1. Mix the eggs, ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese together well.
2. Dice the onion into tiny pieces and add that to the mixture as well.
3. Mix in the bread crumbs.
4. Form meat mixture into meatballs (remember, the bigger you make them, the longer they will take
to cook. I made mine a little smaller than golf balls. They do cook down a little.)
5. Pour sauce into a pan and heat on medium temperature.
6. Add meatballs into sauce and cover. Lower heat to medium-low.
7. Cook for 40 minutes. Move meatballs around about every 5-10 minutes.
8. Bring water to a boil in a separate pot. Reduce heat to medium temperature, and add in noodles. (Most noodles will take about 10 minutes, so do wait to cook them until your meatballs have been cooking about 30 minutes).
9. Drain noodles, and serve with sauce and meatballs.
Here is a random fact--did you know spaghetti was actually invented by the Chinese? Technically, as early as 3,000 B.C. the Chinese were using noodles. Sorry, Chef Boyardee.