Serves: Approx. 3 dozen large, or 7-8 dozen small
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
-1 tbsp vanilla
-1 tbsp salt
-1 lb butter
-6 cups and 1 tbsp flour
-2 tsp baking powder
-2 tsp baking soda
-1 lb semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
-2 1/4 cups of light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine the sugar, brown sugar, and butter well.
3. Mix in the eggs next until well blended. I didn't have a blender, so this took a looooong time. Hey, it's on the wishlist.
4. Mix in the vanilla, salt, baking powder and soda, flour, and chocolate chips until well blended.
5. Form dough into round balls (As a note: If you make them smaller, you will come out with about 8 dozen...just sayin.' I made larger ones and got 3 dozen out of the batch). Line a pan with parchment paper. Spread out rounded dough evenly on cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
These cookies turned out really amazing. Hands down the best I have ever made myself. And man, they sure didn't last long!