Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
-Pam cooking spray or vegetable oil
-1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
-2/3 cup water
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-1-4 teaspoons cayenne pepper (depending how spicy you like it!)
-1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
-1 teaspoon onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
-4 boneless chicken breast fillets
-Sandwich fixings (i.e. cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Mix the hot sauce, egg, and water in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion powder, paprika and garlic powder.
4. Pound each of the chicken pieces until about 3/8-inch thick. Trim if necessary to help it fit on the bun. For easy cleanup, place the chicken in a zip bag before pounding.
5. Dip each piece of chicken in the watered down pepper sauce mixture.
7. Roll each piece of chicken in the watered down pepper sauce and egg mixture.
8. Coat the chicken again in the flour mixture and set it aside. Repeat for other fillets.
9. Place chicken on baking pan.
11. Place chicken on a bun and assemble sandwich with the toppings you like and serve.
Post a Comment