-Maps of the places you want to use (AAA has them for free if you are a member or know someone who can get them for you!)
-pencil with eraser
-laminating machine (If you don't have one, you can go to Staples, Kinko's, OfficeMax, or an office supplies place to have it done. It only cost me about $3.00)
1. Locate the area on the map you would like to use for the coaster.
3. Cut the piece of map out.
4. Repeat for all of the other places you would like to use.
5. Take the map pieces to get laminated (you can do these all on one sheet, because you will be cutting them out again anyways).
6. Cut out the laminated map pieces (if you didn't already have them cut them at the laminate place).
7. Slide into the coaster, facing up. You may need to trim the edges a bit to get them to fit exactly.