-olive oil or baby oil
1. Place your candle in the freezer for an hour or longer. This will actually cause the wax to shrink slightly so that it will easily come out of the container.
2. Remove candle from the freezer. Use a butter knife to remove the remaining wax. You can save the wax for use in a candle burner later.
3. If any wax remains, pour a little baby oil or olive oil onto a rag, and gently rub it until it comes off. Remove any labels or stickers. This candle had a design on it that was not a label, but some have a sticker that can be peeled off.
4. Rinse the jar out with warm, soapy water.
5. Dry the jar with a paper towel. Fill with cotton balls, nail polish bottles, or whatever you like!