I saw this recipe on Pinterest and was saving it for a lazy day. It only takes an hour to cook! I can handle that, even on a busy work week.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
-2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-1 bag of baby red potatoes
-1 bundle of asparagus
-parmesan cheese, grated
-pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
-1 packet Italian dressing mix
-1 stick of butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Rinse chicken breasts under cold water. Lay flat in oven safe baking dish.
3. Rinse baby red potatoes under cold water. Lay next to chicken in baking dish.
4. Melt stick of butter in a bowl. Drizzle over chicken and potatoes.
5. Sprinkle Italian dressing mix over chicken and potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cover dish with foil and bake in oven for 1 hour.
7. To see how I made my asparagus, check out my past post here. Enjoy!!