I saw this recipe on Pinterest (where else?) and gave it a whirl. It was really good!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
-1 pack of mushrooms
-4 tablespoons of bread crumbs
-3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
-1 pinch of garlic salt
-1 pinch of black pepper
-ranch dressing (optional, to serve on the side)
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Rinse mushrooms in cold water and remove stems.
3. Beat egg in a bowl. Dip each mushroom into the egg.
4. Pour bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and pepper into a bowl, and roll each mushroom into the mixture.
5. Place mushrooms onto a baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes until outside is golden brown.
6. Serve with ranch dressing on the side.
Post a Comment