Prep Time: 15 minutes
-3 1/2 cups cold milk
-2 packages of Jell-o chocolate instant pudding
-1 8oz tub of Cool Whip, divided
-20 Oreo cookies, crushed and divided
-1 package of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
-9oz clear plastic cups or smaller
1. In a large bowl, combine the milk and dry pudding mixes and stir well.
2. Add in half of the Cool Whip and half of the crushed Oreos, and mix well. Set mixture aside.
3. Crush the Oreos using a rolling pin or can of soup. You can crush the pieces as big or small as you would like.
4. Spread out the plastic cups. Add a small amount of the crushed Oreos to each cup (approximately 1/4).
5. Add in the pudding mixture to each cup (approximately 1/2 of the remaining space in the cup)
6. Add a final layer of crushed Oreos on top. You can fill all the way up to the top of the cup (I didn't only because these cups were BIG!)
7. In order to be able to pipe the Cool Whip on top in a ghost-y fashion, put Cool Whip in a Ziplock bag and cut the corner of the bag off. Then, pipe Cool Whip making a circle about the size of a golf ball and spiraling smaller circles on top until a ghost shape is made.
8. Lastly, gently place 2 mini chocolate chips next to each other in the Cool Whip ghost for eyes.
Ta-da! Pretty easy, huh?